PDA

View Full Version : constant fear for health so sick of it!!! When will it stop 😣

jojo198628
16-07-16, 17:33
Well mine all started 2 Years ago when i fainted and iv had health anxiety, panic attacks and general anxiety is had loads of CBT and im also in group therapy and seeing a counsellor lately however my counsellor seems to think i have PTSD as well... Which is nice to add to my long list NOT...

I just feel so fed up im living life on edge worrying that every little symptom i have that will be the end for me and its deffo not anxiety this time its something and it means bad health or death for me and i feel completely trapped.

I have stomach issues all the time and constant back acheif its not that its pains in my calf pains in my head chest pains heart palpitations tingling in my feet and hands pains down my legs dizziness blurred vision its never ending it seems once i have had one symptom il immediately worry about another and the first one will have gone away and so on and so fourth...

I just don't no how to get out of this vicious cycle... My mum has gone on holiday for ten days and i am struggling to cope without her and this is only day 2 i feel like something bad is going to happen to me whos going toook after me nobody else understands i just feel so alone and tired of life xxxc