PDA

View Full Version : Struggling.

katyfitz
16-07-16, 21:17
Hi guys,
Can anyone relate to the following.....
Constantly feeling spaced out,
If standing in a que you get a warm sensation come over you like you need to leave the line or you'll pass out
Aching joints and muscles
Constant fear that something bad is about to happen to me (health wise).

It's getting to my family also and my mum sometimes gets short with me cause she can't take my up and down moods, which is fair enough but it's also hard for me to say exactly how I feel.

Sorry to rant on x

debs71
16-07-16, 21:48
Oh yes! Been there myself a million times over, hun.

The queue thing I still get now. I really struggle with standing in queues. I have to do some mental distraction - like singing a song in my head - in order to overcome the feeling that I am getting hot and am going to faint. The worst for me is in airport queues that are notoriously long and long in duration. Bloody nightmare. I also suffer from low blood pressure which doesn't help with that fainting feeling.

I have also experienced your other symptoms too, always during stressful/highly anxious times.

Anxiety is hard not just on us, but family too, but the fact is that you can't help having anxiety, and some understanding is needed. I have had similar things with my family - my sister doesn't have a lot of patience with me - but all we can do is as MUCH as we are ABLE to do, and lack of understanding from others, or lack of tolerance is really their issue, not yours.

All we can do is try to find the best ways to manage the anxiety, preferably without the added pressure of others 'annoyance'! x

katyfitz
16-07-16, 21:59
Thanks so much for your reply x