PDA

View Full Version : "19th March" Panic report.

mirry
19-03-07, 16:47
I am hoping this can be a daily thing, where we report if we got thru the day or not "with" or "without" a panic attack......(its just nice to talk about it) :hugs: xxx

kelbob
19-03-07, 16:49
ok, sure...well i had no panic attacks today! YEY! :)
xxxkelxx :)

mirry
19-03-07, 16:54
I had one panic attack today... at the school whilst collecting my daughter from school, it only lasted a few mins but left me feeling terrible.
I managed to correct my breathing which helped a bit, it was very busy (too many people) but I did it !!!

skylight2007
19-03-07, 17:10
:hugs: Hey Mirry, what a lovely post, I think it its a great idea, and I like the way you explained how you felt terrible BUT A BIG BUT:D you concentrated on the success!!!! ' you did it'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done!!! sky

honeybee
19-03-07, 17:24
hello.. feeling pretty good today, just bored, although i haven't done anything scary like leaving the house..

Barb
19-03-07, 18:00
Well I had 1 panic attack today, woke up not too bad then rolled over for a drink of water and big dizzy spell instant panic :ohmy: :ohmy: terrified to get up, eventually did and had a rotten head and chronic tiredness all day, so had to stay in laying around feeling so anxious.:mad: Hope tomorrows better.

Barb xx

normalwisdom
19-03-07, 18:03
Nothing here today but I am usually ok on weekdays when I just do "normal" things. Its the weekend when hubby says "shall we go to........"

jodie
19-03-07, 19:08
hi all

i think this is a brill idea for a post :) .

i have had a bad day well afternoon i have been getting ectopics most of the day and they set of pa,s hope tomoz will be a better day but i dont think so as i get ectopics every day it dosent matter if i am panicy or not !

jo xx

rosebud
19-03-07, 20:10
Well its 20.07 and so far today no panic although did feel a bit funny at work.
I usually feel panicky in the evenings watching telly or when i go to bed so still a few hours to go.

Traceyxxx

soulsurfer
20-03-07, 07:17
felt ok mon still recovering from pa last thurs but feel ok at work now so hope i feel ok the rest of day
philxx

domino
20-03-07, 16:10
Iknow it,s tues,the 20th but just came across this post, had a really good day yesterday, even went out to the cinema with my hubbi.:yesyes:

peoplelikeus
25-03-07, 22:02
excuse my ignorance BUT..what are ectopics?

domino
25-03-07, 22:10
Not sure if this is correct, but ectopics i think is another word for abdominal pain {like churning of the stomach}feeling uneasy.:shrug:

nomorepanic
25-03-07, 22:26
Ectopics are missed/skipped hearbeats and palpitations.

Read this ...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784

and the palpitations website page on the left.

domino
25-03-07, 22:31
:ohmy: :blush: :oopsie: THANKS NICOLA, NOW I KNOW TOO.