PDA

View Full Version : dizziness for 6months !

goldenchicks522
17-07-16, 21:57
ive had dizziness/vertigo for about 6 months

am very worried.

it feels almost constantly there, like my head is spinning sometimes but like I'm bobbing up and down on a boat other times or just feeling unsteady like I'm moving, or when I focus on my surroundings like they're moving.

Stupid question but could it be to do with my sight/glasses is this like;ly? or something else like blood pressure ?

I can't think of anything else it could be, apart from the fact I was on the pill (birth control) for about 2 years or 2.5 or maybe even 3 but I don't think it was 3, but decided to come off it about 8months ago and maybe I've been dizzy since that so maybe it's hormonal due to coming off the pill I don't know?

I'm so scared about this symptom now, and just wish it would go away sick of drs putting it down to being my anxiety, I'm going off my head and strange that I've had this for so long, however I've never fainted and I don't think that's a risk with this, it's just a weird vertigo or dizziness constant feeling, mostly constant I dunno, worse when travelling or drinking alcohol I can't touch alcohol now seems to set this off worse.

Help! I feel so dizzy right now worse since thinking about it to make this post. if this is justy my anxiety what the hell can I do to make it stop???? :(

Shazamataz
17-07-16, 22:17
I get a lot of dizziness with my anxiety so there's a chance you may have it for the same reason. Are your anxiety levels high or have you been under a lot of stress?