PDA

View Full Version : Constant symptoms/worrying

Bluebau
18-07-16, 07:42
Hi everyone

Had my first panic attack just on 3 weeks ago a horrible experience thought it was the end thankfully pulled through it but unfortunately have had a rough time since then.

The dullness in my emotions and mood isn't worrying me it's more the changing and annoying physical symptoms I'm feeling.
Heart palpitations breathing awareness, swallowing trouble, depersonalisation, you name it, currently going through a rough patch with a lot of muscle tension which is putting tension on my joints as well particularly my knees. There are moments I feel better but all this anxiety has made it tough to even relax,without worrying which is causing all this tension inside me it seems.

The symptoms do seem to change though is this a good,sign? Currently the muscle,tension aches is the only real problem physically.

It really has been a life changing few weeks I can't believe how miserable I can sometimes feel it feels like everything has been put on hold in my life.
Just hope that with time and good habits I'll get through this but its such a scary place to be in.

Bluebau
22-07-16, 07:21
Quick update I think I'm getting the hang of all this let me explain,

It seems when I'm upset about my situation everything worsens of course, general soreness, bad mood, feelings of dread, worried about diseases etc.

But when I'm in a better mood even though I still feel a lot of the symptoms some just seem to go away on their own and then I might focus on say my legs and of course I get worried and then the twitching occurs and the soreness etc. sometimes I focus on my arm and that too will just get sore as well as my shoulder etc. even my fingers seem to get stiff when I worry about them.

As I'm typing this I subconsciously knew the twitching stop in my legs! And as I said when I was worried about my twitching legs my arm felt a lot better on its own.

Is this a common occurrence with health anxiety? I've beaten the chest pains, breathing problems and now I seem to be dealing with general aches and sore limbs but when I really don't focus on a problem area the pain and soreness just goes away.