PDA

View Full Version : Andrenaline rush, panic attack, heart faliure or somethings else?

TunaFish
18-07-16, 12:57
I have had some episodes where i get a palpitation (only one)in the buttom of my heart. It feels like it stops and I'm going to drop dead, it is a weird sinkning feeling in the upper stomach and body, I can't find my puls when it happens. This is so scary and gives me wild panic attacks that last for hours. I have had it when drivning bicycle, lying in bed or sitting it a chair, the one drivning my bicycle should show the my heart is okay, because I was able to drive back home (1mill).

I have a lot of those small episodes every day, where it feels like my body stoppes working and it went quiet insider for 1-2-3-4 seconds. It is adrenaline that do this or anxiety or is it something else wrong?

I'm of work for the moment due to stress, have had aneixty for years, but never panic attakc like this - i was able to ride 15 Mills on my bike 1,5 ago, no problem with heart or breathing, no i can't do much

Sorry for rambling, but is middle in an attack

Worrywonka
19-07-16, 00:16
I get this feeling also.. It causes me to cough suddenly like i need to kickstart my heard..i also panic and quickly reachfor my pulse.. Its really scary and annoying.. Had anekg.. Echo.. Blood tests and doc said my heart was fine.. Wtf? :/

cattan
19-07-16, 02:40
I have this now - I get it especially at night.

TunaFish
19-07-16, 08:28
I'm sorry to hear you also suffer from this weird symptom -

Thanks for taking time to answer :)