PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to me

carly123
19-03-07, 19:20
I have been doin ok recently, probably cos I've been so busy and not had time to think much!
But the last couple of days I really feel like I'm losing it completely, and today I feel worse than I've ever felt. I just haven't been able to do a damn thing and have this awful feeling of dread, like something terribles about to happen.
I feel really ill cos I've had a nasty cold/cough for a few days which has really knocked me for six and I've got to a point where I'm wondering if I'll ever feel better, or even if I do whether I'll have lost my mind in the meantime.
Not tryin to be overdramatic - it really feels like I can't get a grip. Snapping at everyone, the house is a tip, I've paid no bills, and my 'to do' list is getting out of control. Today I didn't even ring in sick to work, I just didn't go. Kids had veggie burgers and CHIPS for dinner how bad is that?

Sorry to go on but I CAN'T HELP WONDERING IS THIS THE END OF MY SANITY?

shaz01
20-03-07, 22:02
Hi Carly,

Sounds like it has just been a bad day and nope your not losing your sanity.......we all have those days!!!!! You are probably just under the weather with your cold which is making you feel low, give it a few days and Im sure you will be fine.......although my 'to do' list is expanding daily lol and thats without having the cold!!

Take care,

Shaz x