PDA

View Full Version : Aniexty?

Dianepine
19-03-07, 21:24
Evening all, sorry to bother you all again.

Just wondering does anyone with anxiety keep checking there pulse rate??

I have stopped checking it for about two months now, but tonight for some weird reason I checked it and found that it was all over the place.

Does anyone else find there heart rate not normal? I have had ecg's in the past which came back normal ( was fast, due to anxiety ).

Please help, this is doing my head in the only thing in life I really want is to be NORMAL!!!

Thanks

Diane xxx

wildchildajx18
20-03-07, 19:11
Um yes! all day today i was checking my pulse right after i had a pressure around my heart sorta fullness feeling!

Wilburis
22-03-07, 22:26
Hi

I check my pulse all the time. I take it for 15 seconds and then multiply it by 4.

This has got really bad since Sunday when I had to go to hospital with a racing pulse. It was 120. Had an ECG and was told its just anxiety!! (as usual).

How often do you take yours?

I even sit at the computer with one finger on the pulse in my neck!

Take care - Liz xx

Dianepine
24-03-07, 18:52
Hi Liz, I tend to check my only when I start to feel dizzy or I can feel the heart racing.

Diane xx

soulsurfer
27-03-07, 09:24
havent checked mine for a couple of weeks used to check all the time, what a pain it is try not to check now, or keep myself busy and forget to check been to casualty a couple of times with it.
take care philxx

hoppipolla
27-03-07, 13:22
yeah this is a big thing for me too i am checking it like all the time :sad:

it's reasonably fast too, and always very ... evident. Sometimes i can feel it really strongly and the more tense i am the stronger the beats feel. i'm glad i'm not alone in this kind of thing though.