PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Lyrica
19-07-16, 23:13
I am really lost right now.

I've completely isolated myself. I can't stand to be around anyone. I feel suffocated in my own life. I get so angry all the time. I think about hurting people. I can't be around anybody I just can't tolerate people.

What's happening to me? I've always suffered with anxiety but this seems different.

Don't ever think I would hurt anybody because I wouldn't but I can't help but feel overwhelmed by this anger. Any advice please. I've lost all good relationships in my life because of this.
I can just about keep my cool in public and at work. The sound of people chewing, a sneeze, an itch. Anything sends me insane.

I've lost all empathy for others. I told my friend to "stop crying because it's getting on my nerves, you're being stupid"
My partner says they don't recognise me anymore. I don't feel sad or depressed. I simply don't care, feel angry and want to be alone.

I just know this isn't normal. I want to be alone but I'm lonely. It makes no sense.

misslove
20-07-16, 03:25
Have you seen a therapist?

Lyrica
20-07-16, 11:11
I had some CBT therapy for my anxiety. These feeling I'm having are very different than anything I've experienced before.

misslove
20-07-16, 13:58
Sometime we al experience these feelings. That things become too much and your just going to explode. Are you married? Or have a significant other? Maybe a vacation away with whomever will help you calm down. Just take a few days off and shut your brain off. Last weekend we went camping in our own back yard and let me tell you it was just what we needed. Even tho we were home I didn't do dishes or anything. Just like camping but we were home.

Kuatir
20-07-16, 14:05
Misophonia is the term to describe the hatred of sounds made by humans (eating, sneezing, etc.). I despise the sound of people eating, I also feel like punching them to shut them up. I never would though, they are just invasive thoughts. I'd hazard a guess that these are all leading to you wanting to be alone when you really don't want to be alone. You should address this with a therapist, it can be dealt with.