PDA

View Full Version : Indigestion? Lower abdomen dull pain for past 3 days.

Girl18
20-07-16, 17:33
I am a worrier. Any twinge, movement, in my body created panic. The past few days I've had dull pain in my lower abdomen. At first I thought maybe it was pre-ovulation pain but now I think it's something more. I'm due to ovulate very soon. I noticed the dull pain radiates to the top of my thighs which worries me. When I elevate my legs, the pain decreases and I seem to pass gas slightly which makes my stomach feel better. But I've never had this before. I usually get ovulation pains but it's on one side. I'm trying to not think bad thoughts but all I have in the back of head is cancer. Bowel cancer. Ovarian cancer. Ugh I'm at that point where I couldn't give a *uck anymore because my body just acts so weird.

I'm thinking of getting gas medication and hoping it's all just gas. Has anyone dealt with this before? I'm so worried :(

flygirl767
20-07-16, 20:08
It could be anything really but very unlikely to be cancer with just that one symptom. I would say it is more likely to be connected to ovulation-keep an eye on it and if it doesn't go in a week or two see your gp.

May I ask how old you are?

Girl18
20-07-16, 20:30
It could be anything really but very unlikely to be cancer with just that one symptom. I would say it is more likely to be connected to ovulation-keep an eye on it and if it doesn't go in a week or two see your gp.

May I ask how old you are?

Thanks for replying. I'm worried and so fed up with my body. I'm 23. I also wanted to mention I had a yeast infection about a month and a half ago and got it checked it. She did a pelvic exam and didn't say anything. After I asked her if everything looked good and she said yes. My question is would an ovarian tumor or cancer be felt during a pelvic exam? I'm just so worried.

I'm also thinking it could be related to a muscle strain the pelvic area. I did try a new workout with new moves on Sunday and the only reason I think it could possibly be a pull is because whenever I stretch it out with a cobra position, it feels much better.