PDA

View Full Version : Bad few days

Becky2785
21-07-16, 08:25
Anyone else feel like the weather makes them feel worse since we've had the heat I've been feeling very down and can't be bothered to do anything I didnt even wanna get out of bed this morning I'm hoping it's the heat my thoughts have come back on this morning. Trying not too read too much into them but question myself on them again 10 mins later I know I wouldn't act on my thoughts but it's hard to ignore them especially when there about suicide. Not had much anxiety but just general low mood today and really can't be bothered xx

BigBrez1985
21-07-16, 09:37
Hi Becky,

Sorry to hear your so low in mood alot of people on here mention the weather has made them feel worse whether its their anxiety or depression.

The hot weather certainly is draining and can make anxiety feel worse does for me anyway.

Try and keep yourself busy and keep you mind busy that usually helps me.

Brez

Becky2785
21-07-16, 09:55
Thanks i just can't be bothered today and I know it will be a long day just wanna go home to bed xx

BigBrez1985
21-07-16, 10:00
Yea I know that feeling oh too well!

Do you work? If you need someone to talk to about why you feel so low you can PM me or im sure theres plenty of others on here too who might be able to offer some advice.

Bike Rider
21-07-16, 10:12
Hi Becky, just remember that EVERYBODY has days like this. They just seem worse for us but they are not really.

Dont fight your thoughts, you will not win. Just try to acknowledge them, even agree with them in kind of "yeah yeah yeah, so what maner" and then think of something else. I taught myself a happy thought pattern that I used after the agreeing part.:)