PDA

View Full Version : Please someone give me an answer, I beg

elik
21-07-16, 17:25
Hi,

This is getting ridiculous now. I have completely isolated myself out. My anxiety has become me and I am enveloped in it. Every action I do I beat myself up every outlook every conversation I have I panic about. I'm developing social anxiety, not wanting to interact with others in order to avoid further anxiety explaining why I don't ever get close to people. I'm protecting others and am desperate to be the best and not be a burden but I'm the worst and such a burden. I can't even talk to my parents or best friend about it anymore without feeling stomach wrenchingly guilty about it. Even me pulling away from everyone I'm like what a horrible person. I almost feel sorry for myself, it's so tragic the life I lead. It's all conditioned into me and I have absolutely destroyed my confidence and self esteem let alone my severe lack of identity which just gives my anxious thoughts a free pass. I have to monitor everything to try and minimise future anxiety I.e. Feeling guilty for not being proactive, not being positive all the time, etc.

I can't live!

Phuzella
21-07-16, 22:19
Have you been to the doctor?

Arran7225
21-07-16, 23:24
Never avoid anxious situations. Face them head on! Play it like a game. Accept it for what it is and do it anyway.

It's the best thing I ever did!

I have suffered badly like us all here. But I can honestly say I avoid nothing, some times it's not pleasant I'm dripping with sweat and have racing thought but they pass, yer they sometimes come back but I wait for them to go again.

Don't give up your strong you may not feel it but you can do anything you want. The more you put yourself out there the more you will do :)