PDA

View Full Version : Neurology exam and still anxious. PLEASE HELP!

vicbanana
22-07-16, 01:47
I went to the doctor and he preformed a neurology exam, but the quick one and check my eyes and strength and balance. And I felt much better because be told me I was too young to have anything and it may be anxiety and because of a lot of changes in my life (ex. My baby). But I just dont feel calm. I was totally fine today, with my tension headaches in mind as anxiety and didnt have a headache in the mall. And then I was in a store with my husband and as usually was losing balance and slightly falling over to one side. And im forgetting words.
HELP THIS IS TEARING MY MARRIAGE APART. I AM GOING INSANE. MY HUSBAND IS ANNOYED WITH ME AND MY CRYING.

Fishmanpa
22-07-16, 01:49
Since medically you're clear, have you pursued psychological help? If not, perhaps that's the path you should take.

Positive thoughts

vicbanana
22-07-16, 02:02
Since medically you're clear, have you pursued psychological help? If not, perhaps that's the path you should take.

Positive thoughts

I got a referral to a psychologist but I havent gotten the call yet. Im hoping itll somewhat help.
But will it make me stop falling over and forgetting things? Am I really just going crazy and bringing everyone down around me?

Noivous
22-07-16, 02:17
Hi - Believe me you don't have a neurological disorder. You have an anxiety disorder. And the doctor knows that. I've been through everything you mentioned. And the fact that you mentioned major stressors in your life only validates what the doctor knows. Work on your HA and you will begin to feel better over time I suspect.

N.