PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

Cutecat25
22-07-16, 13:48
Hello.
I am a 23 year old female, who has suffered with anxiety pretty much all my life. My anxiety became worse in 2012 after I had a dizzy spell and collapsed in a shopping centre carpark. Since this day, my life has changed completely.

I suffer with a range of physical symptoms which I experience on a daily basis (some are more constant than others). Symptoms such as dizziness/off balance, trouble breathing, chest pain, headaches, numbness, derealisation etc. The list goes on. It makes it difficult to get through each day, while feeling so physically horrible, but somehow I still manage to work, and maintain some sort of social life. (Although this isn't easy).

I don't have any family support when it comes to my condition, so i'm hoping to find the support I need within this community :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all more!

venusbluejeans
22-07-16, 13:53
Hiya Cutecat25 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Kuatir
22-07-16, 14:54
Hi CuteCat,

It sounds like you're making the best of a bad situation! Do you specifically need help with anything or have you got your coping mechanisms etc. in place?

Welcome to the forum