PDA

View Full Version : 20th march - panic report

mirry
20-03-07, 07:48
fingers crossed today will go ok :flowers:

tam
20-03-07, 07:53
hi mirry dont have panic attacks any more but major anxiety today,just know im not breathing proper holding my breath if you know what i mean,trying to concentrate at moment on breathing out and relaxing,hopefully feel better in a bit.tracy:shrug:

beadbabe
20-03-07, 12:42
Major general anxiety about everything. Three mini attacks (averted full blown attacks) and it's only lunchtime - masses of symptoms - dizziness, ectopics and lots of fear. Bad day. Fed up because I came off ecitalopram tablets at new year and I am slipping back. Don't want to go back on them because that is so horrendous and I won't be able to look after my two little boys who need me so much

joolee
20-03-07, 13:14
`Having a good day so far not much ectopics just the odd one, all last week they just wouldnt stop, it was scary but this week touch wood ive felt a lot better... hope the rest of today goes well love julie xx

mirry
20-03-07, 14:07
Beadbabe, sorry your having a bad day , hope you have a better afternoon :hugs: .
I went to the school and then to work this morning without a panic :winks: .

My husband has come home from work sick which means I have to look after him :ohmy: and do the afternoon school run (which is the worst for me) but got to do it :blush: will let you know how i get on.

take care all

xxx

domino
20-03-07, 16:16
:ohmy: Oh my,i got up walked the dog, went back to bed ,got up at 2pm walk the dog again , now posting this will do tea in a while, then go to work, to me i have been lazy today,that,s not like me at all:ohmy: Even watched "the queen" dvd very good it was too. let,s see what tomoz will bring.:huh:

mirry
20-03-07, 16:31
rickards, its good to be lazy now and then :winks: .

Well i did the school run today,
AND NO PANIC ATTACKS TODAY :yesyes: .

domino
20-03-07, 16:49
WELL DONE MIRRY, LETS HOPE IT CONTINUES.:emot-nod:

nomorepanic
20-03-07, 21:32
Just a suggestion - can we make this a monthly report posting each day or we end up with 31 posts a month??

mirry
21-03-07, 10:43
yeah great idea Nic, why didnt I think of that ???

jodie
21-03-07, 11:29
hi mirry

i have been feeling very panicy today i have to go get my smear done at the hospital at 1.30pm and i am so scared i went a year ago and they found cin 1 they called it they had to burn away the bad area (sorry )and it was so horrid to get done ,i have been back once since then and all was ok but i have left this check up a bit longer i was to scared to go .so i am now thinking they will tell me i have cancer ect i know silly bt i carnt stop thinking the worst :weep: .
wish me luck lol

jodie xx

mirry
21-03-07, 11:47
ooo Jodie, you will be absolutely fine.
The reason you have a smear is to catch it when its "pre" cancerous. If they were worried about you they would come to your house and drag you into hospital,lol. But having anxiety just makes the waiting so much worse.
I am thinking of you today, nice deep breath and get it over with.
Let me know how it goes
take care

mirry

Gryphoenix
22-03-07, 17:30
Almost had one yesterday but managed to stall it just in time, I feel really good about it though.

nigela
22-03-07, 20:11
Major general anxiety about everything. Three mini attacks (averted full blown attacks) and it's only lunchtime - masses of symptoms - dizziness, ectopics and lots of fear. Bad day. Fed up because I came off ecitalopram tablets at new year and I am slipping back. Don't want to go back on them because that is so horrendous and I won't be able to look after my two little boys who need me so much
Hi there
did you feel worse then taking the med? My friend who is a nurse sadi i may benfit from taking that one.
I get panic attacks alot
Nigela x