PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say a quick hello!

Hazer89
22-07-16, 21:12
Should of posted here before I made a post about my problems, just wanted to say a quick hello and say this forum has been pleasing to read.

Currently been having bad anxiety for the past 8 weeks, has been really weird as I have never understood when people have had it before, I just thought its all in your head and its easy to get over it, thats until it happens to you.

Worry constantly when ever I get the slightest pain or what not, I have never been like this, always one to brush it off but just recently I've none stopped worried.

Its hard cause I live with my partner, who we are expecting our first baby, I hate putting the stress on her, and she doesn't understand that I cant help the way I feel.

All started with a cancer scare at the beginning of the year, I found a lump on my left breast (Im male) and I put off going to the Dr's about it until I finally worked the courage to go, had ultrasound and turned out to be nothing. Now I'm going through stages, thought I was having a heart attack a couple weeks ago and now thinking my appendix has gone.

All turns out to be nothing, just so hard to get it through to my head, and so hard for my partner who obviously is going through pregnancy and I need to be there for her but worry to much about myself.

Anyway, this forum seems like the best place for me, need to stop running to google and self-diagnosing my self with the worst outcome possible...

So much for a quick hello lol, hello everyone!

venusbluejeans
22-07-16, 21:18
Hiya Hazer89 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Hazer89
22-07-16, 22:35
Hiya Hazer89 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thanks for the warm welcome, been reading afew of the stickers in certain parts of the forum, already makes me feel 100% better, just wish I had found this forum a lot sooner!