PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

Simdobreva
22-07-16, 21:28
Hello guys :)

I am new to the forum but already have read a couple of posts which helped me through today. I had a bad period of depression and was on medication but decided to stop them when I felt better. However, just 5 days ago I had a really bad period of anxiety and panic attacks so I went to te doctor - of course it resulted in prescribing the same medication. Now I am trying to survive with it and its side effects so I can feel normal again!

I would be happy if I have someone to talk to - someone experiencing the same..

So hey to everyone!

Let`s help each other :):hugs:

venusbluejeans
22-07-16, 21:34
Hiya Simdobreva and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
24-07-16, 13:33
Good morning Simdobreva. After reading your post and I more than get the isolation you are feeling. You can be surrounded by people, but if they haven't "walked a mile in your shoes", you can feel so alone.

One suggestion might be something you have already done, talk about it. For two years I've been posting to a thread I created. So every time I need vent, worry, or be happy; I create a new post. I know that everyone here knows how it is to deal with anxiety. So when I post, even though I don't get a lot of replies, I know someone out there understands.

I hope this helps Simdobreva, best to you on your journey. Remember you are among friends.

wilko
26-07-16, 22:49
Hiya and welcome to the forum. :)