PDA

View Full Version : Losing it,

turbocleo
22-07-16, 23:00
I am brand new to this forum and so glad to find it. I have suffered from health anxiety since I was a teen, treated for depression and bipolar2 as well. I am currently not on any medications for anything other than dexilant for acid reflux. I find myself stressing out and making myself so sick my stomach kills and I get the runs. Went to the Dr. because I felt a little tenderness in my right breast and a little bump under my nipple. Had a mammogram not that long ago and it was okay. Dr sent me for an ultra sound. He says there is a few cysts but he wants to send me to a general surgeon to get checked out further. That was yesterday, now Im freaking out thinking that I have breast cancer. I hate having health anxiety, I make myself so sick.

venusbluejeans
22-07-16, 23:06
Hiya turbocleo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: