PDA

View Full Version : Headache - brain tumour fear

louise0501
23-07-16, 10:46
Hey everyone. Starting to have a major freak out but since last night i have an odd headache which dont feel normal. Its like a dull ache and hurts a lot when i bend down or cough. Im really worried about this, it hurts round my eyes as well. Could this be a brain tumour? Any advice/reassurance?

Please Reply
Love Louise xxxxxxxxxx

Worrywort_
24-07-16, 00:25
It sounds like a sinus pressure headache from a sinus infection, I get them frequently (not to worry you don't need to go to the dr unless nasal discharge is green) xo

Fishmanpa
24-07-16, 05:55
From your very first post in 2007

hi there, i just joined this board as i have been feeling incredibly anxious lately....in the past week i have been getting quite a few headaches, sometimes tablets work and when it goes i get pains around my eyes and down my face... i am so worried about it and the more worried i get, i tend to freak out... i am constantly scared i am going to die...

Seem like you're still on the same train :( You've been riding Anxiety Rails for a really long time. Don't you think it's time to get off? What are you currently doing to get the train to stop at the next station?

Positive thoughts

help me 21
05-08-16, 23:43
Iv got this right now my heads got a heart beat it's like waves my face eyebrows head hurts and feels heavy I'm scared

Blimey1987
05-08-16, 23:51
Do you both drink enough water? Have you had less caffeine than usual?
Could also be sinus pressure x

heyitsmeyou
06-08-16, 08:26
It doesn't sound like a brain tumour to me. Perhaps allergies? Increased stress? As lord Fushmanpa said, you've been on this train too long. There are a million reasons why a head ache would occur.

GadGirl
06-08-16, 10:14
Sounds like sinus pressure to me Hun, I get the exact same thing when I bend over etc and I also feel the pressure in my ears.