PDA

View Full Version : I can't do it

elik
23-07-16, 19:47
I'm so physically ill from this mental strain. I sweat 24/7 and am killing myself with thoughts and ten or so years later all my coping mechanisms go out the window. This is me. I have nothing to offer anymore but nuisance. This in turn causes me even more anxiety. I don't want to talk to anyone anymore because I feel a burden but I'm also dying being so alone. This is why I don't have any self worth or respect and let people walk all over me and understand everything, I don't feel deserving of this. I know not to get close to people to let my guards down because I don't want people to rely on me so in turn I let them down when they realize that the majority of me is made up of insecurity and anxiety. No one needs that in their life. I don't want sympathy or the guilt of feeling constantly in debt of those that do know of my struggles. I want to live freely like every normal bloody person

Buster70
23-07-16, 20:42
Hi , I have days when I feel that way admitey not every day just when I'm in a state I feel a burden to my family because I can't be myself and just enjoy life , my anxiety ruins everything I hold dear to me , the people that matter to you will understand and won't mind , you are not alone in the way you feel and things can get better I guess youve just got to keep going through the rough , I hope you find some way of getting through this , take care

EbonyNightfall
29-07-16, 00:18
Hi Elik,

I've just noticed your posts and am hoping you're okay. I'm truly sorry to know that you're suffering so much.
I can empathise with how you're feeling. The struggle with dealing with such intense emotions is incredibly physically, emotionally and mentally draining. Sometimes you end up feeling so life weary, and as if all strength and fight has left you. But you'll get through it!
Remember better times, life can be like that again. It won't always be bad. Memories of past happiness help carry us through the dark times I think.

I sincerely hope you're feeling better than you have been.
*hugs*

Fishmanpa
29-07-16, 00:58
On the contrary, you've been doing it since your first post in November of 2014. If you've made it this far, you certainly can continue to make it :)

Positive thoughts