PDA

View Full Version : really worried about my stomach :(

anxiouscat
24-07-16, 11:02
Hi everyone, Yesterday I had a bit of a gassy stomach but felt fine. after dinner I had to rush to the toilet and had watery stools and went 3 times in about an hour. i felt fine apart from that though and haven't been since. i woke up this morning and felt fine (not feeling sick or anything) my stomach is a little gassy but thats all. I'm just worried I've got a bug or something and i'll start throwing up (I have a fear of being sick) or i'll go to the toilet and the diarrhoea will start again.

I don't know if its because i've been a bit depressed the last few days, is been really hot or that i've had more coconut/rice milk on thursday and friday as I don't drink it very often. I hardly ever get diarrhoea so anything like this really worries me that I have a bug. start shaking uncontrollably as I get so worried (Had a bad experience with a stomach bug 8 years ago on holiday, constantly throwing up and on the toilet all night and ended up passing out for a few seconds)

shotta287
24-07-16, 23:11
You'll be fine don't worry! Last summer I had a bad stomach for 2 months on end and terrible gas and loose stools I got so anxious but as time passed everything went back to normal. Maybe its something you ate a few days ago that your stomach didn't agree with. Worrying about it will only long it out so relax and distract your mind :)

dale12345
25-07-16, 00:15
I agree just getting over it myself. The more I thought about it the worse it got.