PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing General Discomfort

AnxiousCait88
25-07-16, 01:07
I have suffered with severe Anxiety and Panic for most of my life generally focusing on my health. I took Paxil and Remeron between the ages of about 12 to 18. When I was 18 I made the decision as an adult to come off the medications my parents had put me on, over the course of 6 years I had gained a ton of weight. My Anxiety was almost null until I gave birth to my daughter at 26 in January of 2015, ever since then I feel that it has been a downhill battle. Palpitations, Headaches, Severe Nausea, anything you can think of.

Most recently however I have been focusing on my stomach issues. I have had Palpitations on and off along with constant nausea. I have little to no appetite and I am finding it hard to just get through the day. I have been to the ER twice within the past week and have had EKGs, numerous blood tests, and an Abdominal Cat Scan with all results being normal. I honestly do feel like there is something wrong with me. I have a GI appointment in a week and a half and am having a really hard time waiting. Part of me just wants to go back to the ER. I feel like I am fighting a losing battle. My daughter is my entire world and I know that she deserves better. I am debilitated by my Anxiety and Panic so much so that daily tasks have been almost impossible. I feel like I am not a functioning human being.

I have been hospitalized 6 times for my Anxiety/Depression with little to no help. I feel like I have tried almost every medication there is out there to no avail. I am super sensitive to medication and cannot make it past the side effects most of the time. I am to the point where I just want to throw my hands in the air and give up. I honestly no longer know what to do or where to turn. I cannot live my life like this, I feel like I am not living a life at all. I am just going through the motions. Someone please help.

misslove
25-07-16, 14:54
Sounds like you have been checked out and are fine. Anxiety is a monster who will ruin your life if you let it. You have to take control and listen to the Drs. I know it's harder to do than it is to say but if you've been to the hospital and they said nothin s wrong then you should believe them. Are you seeking any treatment for your anxiety?