PDA

View Full Version : What steps can I take to stop worrying all the time and other concerns

Lockey1995
25-07-16, 16:22
So this last 3-4 months have probably been the worst in my life ive just been living in constant fear and worrying about everything and I mean everything and can't stop at this rate :( my head is just spinning with thoughts and I can't slow it down at all.

It's completely changed me Im really irritable get pissed off easily and I mean easily, Im forgetful now this is scaring me that it is something more and im never forgetful and tired quite a bit.

The 3 concerns, the bowel c fear I won't go into detail as ive done many times but my usual before was go once be done. Now it's just up and down like sometimes twice etc but after the first some can still be left so maybe from drinking etc I get the rest out.

Idk but I don't think this counts as going frequently or does it? As its already there I just can't get rid of it in one trip.

Second one was the pimple on the top of my left testicle that one is settling I think it hasn't grown in 2 months or not by much feels squishy, moveable like when I push it with my finger it doesn't feel raised much. After a shower aswell I think it is on the epudidymis area and away from the main structure.

The third one is these nodes in my neck I think they are nodes sub mental to be precise the one is at the back of my chin just before my neck goes down if that makes any sense and the one under it is above Adam's apple. They're firm and I don't know what is categorised as move able I move my fingers over them but I don't think it feels like they move just my finger on the skin over them im not 100 percent.

These were up after my holiday 3 weeks ago but when I was feeling again last week or so and I couldn't feel them as much or at all. As far as I'm aware I think they've been like this for years and ive been able to feel them quite often.
Are they even nodes or are they somethjng that's meant to be there?

If they are nodes I don't know what's made them come up I don't think hay fever can cause it also I did pop a spot on my lip I doubt that could do it either. I'm just worried that they're going to start growing and get worse one day :(

I think at this point I'm just trying to find something wrong with me. Ive tried taking my mind off the above but it's just not working I get a little voice telling me it's serious and im ignorant for ignoring it.

Been playing Pokemon go recently it's got me out of the house a bit and helping with my social anxiety and bits on my general and ive met a few people playing it :)

Sorry it's a long post.

Lockey1995
26-07-16, 13:55
Anyone?

Kuatir
26-07-16, 14:31
Hi. Have you been to a doctor about the nodes etc? They don't sound serious, but it could help to have a professional tell you that. It would help with the worrying.

Is the last 3-4 months the first time you're really been anxious? Do you have any coping mechanisms in place?

Fishmanpa
26-07-16, 15:51
What steps can I take to stop worrying all the time and other concerns?

Therapy and meds if needed. I know you had CBT but once a month is not intensive enough for you IMO. Have you contacted them or your doctor in reference to this?

Positive thoughts

Lockey1995
26-07-16, 16:51
No I have nothing in place at all and yes it's been like this for nearly 4 months :(

Kuatir
26-07-16, 16:57
Well you need to go to a doctor then. They will help you. It's a long journey, but you need to start now.

helenhoo
26-07-16, 17:01
I can relate. I still have what I think is a palpable node but no healthcare professionals seem to feel it, I think it's only a concern when it grows and noticeably. I've been down every road and worried so much it's draining, spend far too much time on these boards that I get called a troll (I always wonder who and why would Do that) it's just taking doctors word for it.

Fishmanpa
26-07-16, 17:21
No I have nothing in place at all and yes it's been like this for nearly 4 months :(

Everyone is telling you the same thing. So... what are you going to do?

Positive thoughts