PDA

View Full Version : Just a small tip for those battling with panic

Shyplane
26-07-16, 01:06
I'd like to start this by saying I've only been battling my panic and anxiety for 6 years, and I'm sure many of you have been struggling much longer. I'm sure many of you are on medication or going through therapy, and I really hope its working. I, personally, have not went to a single therapist or taken any medication for my panic/anxiety. I've done my best to tackle everything with the help of my peers and family alone. But I know in a lot of cases, it's very hard to do so.

I wanted to recommend something that helped my nerves IMMENSELY. Something that helped me a lot through my troubles may actually seem trivial. But Chamomile and Lavender are two herbs that helped me relax. And the best part is, there's no adverse side effects and it can be there whenever you need it, and it's 100% natural.

I currently drink chamomile tea about 2 times a day and I have an oil diffuser in my room that's always burning natural lavender oils. You'd be surprised the changes you can find with such obvious things.

If you've never given it a chance, and you've been feeling on edge lately, go to your local grocery store and pick some up. Relax and drink a cup or two a day and you'll progressively feel better throughout the week.

Sidenote: I know this won't work for EVERYONE, but I'm just sharing something that has helped me a ton. Thanks for reading! and I hope you all the best.

ana
26-07-16, 10:22
Thank you for the advice. I'm glad you've found something that works for you. I also enjoy chamomile tea, though I'm afraid it doesn't do much for me. I need something a lot stronger, like a sedative, to call me down. lol

Magic
26-07-16, 14:50
They don't work for me either. I am sorry to say. Although it is a long time since I have tried camomile tea, I may buy some from the health shop.
Thank you Shyplane x

sidiam
26-07-16, 21:26
I've been like this for a very long time...
tried just about everything and the only thing that gives me a bit of "inner peace" is Klonopin(clonazepam) I am over sensitive to medication so luckily only need a very small dose.
take care