PDA

View Full Version : Now frequent urination... will this ever end?

UserName20
26-07-16, 02:39
I have some weird stuff going on. My period has just disappeared, I have been stressed from my first job though (my period has been wacky like this before). I was extremely worried about that but now I'm not. I know since I'm 16 that irregular periods aren't necessarily a huge deal. When I passed stools some weird stuff was going on, there was clear mucus when I wiped for a couple of days. That has stopped, everything has been pretty normal except my stomach feels a little funny but only when I'm thinking about it still. I don't know why I'm still scared. I began obsessing over how often I have been urinating and now I notice I'm doing it once about every 2 hours or a little more. This has happened to me before, especially when I'm stressing about how often I go so I think this may be partly just in my mind. On Thursday I was worried and this happened a bit, on Friday I was at work all day and from 9-6 since I was distracted I didn't feel the need to go at all until I got home, then it all started again. Anyone has any similar experiences? I feel pretty much fine for the most part, my anxious mind just won't give me a break!

Girl18
26-07-16, 13:25
Do you drink a lot of liquids? I drink a lot of water during the day and it goes right through me. I urinate quite a bit. My fiance who just started drinking more water noticed how much he is going to the bathroom as well. We were just talking about this yesterday. Urinating once every 2 hours isn't that crazy though.

KeeKee
26-07-16, 13:38
Drinking tea (and possibly coffee) can also increase ones urine output. When I have a cup of tea I need the loo within the hour. I usually need to go more than once in quick succession.
I get mucus in my stools often I've been told it's normal. Mine can be clear or egg white like.