PDA

View Full Version : Too many symptoms

Anxietyman2016
26-07-16, 13:28
Hello,

My names jamie, i am 27, and have suffered with GAD and health anxiety for as long as i can remember now, starting to get me down (also have depression..)

I was doing really well working (stressfull) but somehow managed it for 3 months, then suddenly was driving the works van and had a back ache, then my leg and arm went slightly dead and set the whole health anxiety off (tbh i don't even think my leg and arm on one side did go numb) it seems to be psychological because for the past week, when im "anxious" it keeps doing it as well as my side of my face (tight) and sometimes swaps sides as and when im anxious and think about it, i also feel unwell cant sleep, cold hands a little bit of DP which i seem to drift in and out of dependent on how anxious i am..

Just to make you aware i don't suffer full blown panic attacks , it seems with me its like spread out 24/7, yes im anxious 24/7 with symptoms ranging from severity throughout the day, seems the only time i get relief if when I've been so anxious, im exhausted due to anxiety and my brain seems to able to relax due to it being so exhausted? Its actually kind of nice tbh, Does anyone else enjoy the calm after the storm or is it just me?..

Anyway hope to help others on here and hopefully talk with some people, feel really rough at the moment :( x

Jamie.

busterrufus
26-07-16, 13:52
Hello Jamie, like you my anxiety is 24/7 and if I get a break in it of a few hours it feels like bliss. I know I have to try an relax and accept the horrible symptoms even though its so difficult..
I only joined a few weeks ago, but I,ve had some incredible support and advice on the forum. I,m sure you will too.
Best of luck, busterrufus ( Ruth)

Anxietyman2016
26-07-16, 13:59
So true, its like going on holiday its usually in the late evening for me i feel "exhausted" and my body shuts down and can "relax' which is once in a blue moon, and thanks for your kind message , best of luck also :)