PDA

View Full Version : Struggling

Bakebeansrule
27-07-16, 08:46
I'm really struggling this week. I've taken the week off work and was really looking forward to having fun with my daughter only it's turned into a horrendous week. My partners kids have come to stay too we don't see them often maybe once or twice a year so I'm finding it really difficult having 3 strangers in the house my partner thinks I'm just being awkward and has hardly spoken to me. I'm finding it really hard with the mess and the noise and not being able to get away from them. How can 3 kids (aged 8-12) make me feel like this. Am I being totally unreasonable?

We are meant to be going out today but I really don't want to go I don't feel comfortable with the drive as I don't know the way. I've been telling him this for weeks but he just doesn't understand.

I don't know the point of this but I'm so upset today I need someone who understands how I feel. Home is my safe place but it doesn't feel like my home

Kuatir
27-07-16, 10:47
There has been a change to what is normal for you. So it is not unreasonable to feel that way. I do think you should go out today, face the fear and go for it.