PDA

View Full Version : Seeing stars

Jamie123
27-07-16, 17:33
From time to time when I sneeze quite hard I would see stars but I read that is quite normal. Now I was looking far to my left and saw them which made me research and some doctor said that is could be a blocked artery in the side of the neck which really worries me as this could cause stroke. Is this serious or not? Now when I do it it doesn't have starts is this good? Someone please help

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:17 ----------

Just noticed when I look down and right or left I feel slightly dizzy and a bit sick anyone know what this could be?

Jamie123
28-07-16, 17:34
Bump if anyone has any advice

Fishmanpa
28-07-16, 17:43
Jamie,

With respect.. stop this! Your anxiety has you intentionally looking for things to be wrong. Please don't come back with a "Yeah but is this normal etc??" What's not normal is self testing and doing things we as humans don't do on a regular and intentional basis and attributing something negative to them.

Have you spoken to your doctor about a referral for help with your anxiety yet?

Positive thoughts

Jamie123
07-08-16, 12:52
No because my mother doesnt know I am still worrying about these things and I want to keep her happy.

smiles
25-08-16, 00:45
Sweetheart, how happy would your Mum be if she knew how anxious you are and had not told her?
I have three children aged 6, 11, and 28, i would be so very upset if any of my children were feeling like you are and not telling me.
All appointments with health care professionals is confidential. if you really dont want your Mum to know she wont.
This sounds really harsh but please understand that you will not heal and recover from your HA just by posting on NMP, you will of course get support and understanding. You need to be taking steps (even though scary) to recover.
You can do it i have faith in you x

Fishmanpa
25-08-16, 01:46
Sweetheart, how happy would your Mum be if she knew how anxious you are and had not told her?
I have three children aged 6, 11, and 28, i would be so very upset if any of my children were feeling like you are and not telling me.
All appointments with health care professionals is confidential. if you really dont want your Mum to know she wont.
This sounds really harsh but please understand that you will not heal and recover from your HA just by posting on NMP, you will of course get support and understanding. You need to be taking steps (even though scary) to recover.
You can do it i have faith in you x

Thank you for saying again what I've said and recommended. 100% spot on!

Positive thoughts