PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody from or near Plymouth?

JessicaLauren
27-07-16, 19:07
Was just wondering if there was anyone that lives in or nearby Plymouth, would be nice to make friends/talk to people who live close by who might be able to understand me :)

Noivous
27-07-16, 20:46
Massachusetts?

dale12345
27-07-16, 21:26
Minnesota?

Richard1960
27-07-16, 23:02
Plymouth UK i am thinking.:)

Noivous
27-07-16, 23:08
Oh! There's one there, too? Thanks! lol.:D

Stones fan I see.:yesyes:

Richard1960
27-07-16, 23:12

Yes a stones fan and many other bands, music is now my drug of choice (apart from anti depressants).:)

Noivous
27-07-16, 23:25
Well...Gimme Shelter in my music anytime. It beats Sister Morphine, Jiving Sister Fanny, or eating Goats Head Soup! Music will make one Happy and it won't give you a 19th Nervous Breakdown. It won't make you feel Torn and frayed or like a Turd on the Run. So let finish by saying life can be a Bitch and things can often change Down the Road Apiece. But music will always be one's Emotional Rescue.

N.

Richard1960
27-07-16, 23:32
Well...Gimme Shelter in my music anytime. It beats Sister Morphine, Jiving Sister Fanny, or eating Goats Head Soup! Music will make one Happy and it won't give you a 19th Nervous Breakdown. It won't make you feel Torn and frayed or like a Turd on the Run. So let finish by saying life can be a Bitch and things can often change Down the Road Apiece. But music will always be one's Emotional Rescue.

N.

'You cant always get what you want" but hey "Gimme shelter" i cannot eat "Steel wheels " but i can travel in a "Black Limousine" "Still Life" is "Hot Stuff.

Will resist the temptation to go on.:yesyes:

Noivous
27-07-16, 23:41
Hahahaha! Very good!:)

MyNameIsTerry
29-07-16, 08:50
Yes a stones fan and many other bands, music is now my drug of choice (apart from anti depressants).:)

Mother's little helper works then! :yesyes:

---------- Post added at 08:50 ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 ----------

And I'm not too far from Birmingham...not the one on the Moon either. :winks:

When I say "not too far from", in British terms it's like 40 miles which in US terms if a bit like a stroll down the road. :D