PDA

View Full Version : Excessive yawning

ElleNicole
27-07-16, 23:03
Does anyone have excessive yawning? I work 55 hours a week but I don't feel tired all the time but I yawn a lot. I was just at the eye doctors and I was fine so I tried convincing myself that I don't have a brain tumor since I was reading online that they can detect them by increased cranial pressure on the optic nerve. I started getting nauseated a week before my period and I am still sometimes nauseous. It might be my acid reflux causing the nausea for it went away when I took an ant acid pill. Now this excessive yawning that I have been experiencing is freaking me out. I get headaches but they come and go. Idk I'm a mess I need to go get an MRI and a cat scan so I can live my life. I also thought maybe I was pregnant since I was nauseated and I felt like this last time before my miscarriage, but I got my period. Anyone experience a lot of yawning. I was also told I have TMJ and my right nasal passage is inflammed and was prescribed Flonase. I feel like the Flonase is doing nothing. Thanks. I'm a 21 year old female

Fishmanpa
28-07-16, 01:02
Besides the fact you're working excessive hours, it's a common anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms#BreathingShortness_of_breath)symptom.

Positive thoughts

Lockey1995
28-07-16, 01:39
I had this earlier and I've just done it again now I've read your post :P, pretty sure it's nothing