PDA

View Full Version : Bone pain

Leah88
28-07-16, 04:04
Does anyone get bone pain?

Not in the surrounding tissue/muscles but actually feels like bone pain.

I'm convinced I have osteo and or chondrosarcomas or bone Metz from an undiagnosed primary cancer.

I have arm pain but I am also an extreme hypochondriac and don't want to get anymore X-rays.

I get pain in the bones in my back and the xray was clear on that.

Just curious if anyone else experiences actual bone pain not just muscular pain

Thanks.

misslove
28-07-16, 04:14
What type of birth control are you on? I ask because I was on the shot and it gave me very deep pains in my bones it was so scary. The pains stopped a few months after my last shot wore off.

Leah88
28-07-16, 08:32
I have been off the oral Pill for about 12 months now, I was on depo injection
Years ago for a few years and I had read that it could have effects on bones so I stopped and went back on the oral pill. I was getting bone pain before I stopped the pill and after too. But that is interesting about the injection though.

BrokenGirl
28-07-16, 11:18
I've had bone pain in various places on my body over the past few years. It got very bad a few months ago and of course I just assumed it was the big C. But all of those pains have gone away, so I'm fairly sure it was down to my anxiety. It really can do terrible things to a persons body. And yes it can be frightening to feel a pain in your bone. I think it was my body's way of telling me to stop getting stressed. Easier said than done though :)

Username_isme
28-07-16, 20:16
I've currently got bone / joint /muscular pain as though I'm about to get flu but no other symptoms like temperature plus I've just got my test results back and my FBC was normal and other tests seem fine too the nurse said. They did quite extensive tests so i'm assuming all is ok and that the bone pain and aches I'm getting are due to anxiety ?? So, in answer to your question, yes, I too get bone pain :) and as BrokenGirl has said, stress can cause this pain too which is blimmin' amazing! :blush::huh::hugs:

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

I also keep thinking it's the BigC :blush::hugs:

Bakebeansrule
28-07-16, 20:46
I get a lot of pain in my joints when I'm stressed. Sometimes just laying in bed hurts I find it goes away when I'm moving around. I also thought this was related to the pill but I've noticed a pattern when my anxiety is high I feel the aches