PDA

View Full Version : Quiestions?

wildchildajx18
20-03-07, 20:22
Ive been sick the last couple of months due to sinuses and all that junk. I was just wondering why my glands are all swollen, they all are about a litle over 4 inches not even but they dont hurt only the ones down in my groin area which dont hurt that bad anymore. I feel really drowsy and tired and my eyes feel like there swollen even though there not. I keep getting pressure on the top of my head and sometimes all around it feels like its vibrating sorta idk how to explain it.Pose-Nasal-Drip which is causing my throat to hurt and get red. Im wondering if its MONO? Im 13 years old and i still havent had a fever yet !! no vomoting either!! no night sweats!! Can allergies cause this?
Not just this either problems with anxiety
I keep getting a pressure around my heart and then my heart races and i cant stop thinking that its some heart disease.!!! even though anxiety and depression run in my family. I cant stop worrying either
What is this i need an answer rather then wasting my time at the doctors:blush:

domino
20-03-07, 20:29
Hello, your answer maybe with you doctor, i would go and see your g.p. just to put your mind at rest, Anxiety is a funny thing, it can make you think all sorts of things,please do go and let us know how you got on. take care you.:)

wildchildajx18
20-03-07, 20:35
True, everyone thinks i worry overly to much and i always think i have every symptom under the sun. !:shrug:

domino
20-03-07, 20:43
iF EVERYONE THINKS THAT OF YOU THEN PROVE THEM WRONG.:)

RLR
20-03-07, 23:42
Okay, for a young man your age, I'm going to have to defer you to your primary care physician in the capable hands of your parents. This forum should never be used as a portal for gaining medical diagnosis and it's impossible for me to tell you specifically what is taking place with regard to the number of symptoms being discussed.

Sorry, but due to your age, and even beyond that aspect, you need to direct this question to your pediatrician who can evaluate you first-hand.

Okay? thanks for writing to the forum.