PDA

View Full Version : Newbie (sort of!) :)

Username_isme
28-07-16, 20:04
Hi everyone

I'm new to posting on this site but have come to you in the past to help with my health anxiety and have taken the plunge to officially join! Yay!

I'm 32 (just!) married with 3 children (1 of which is 3 1/2 months old) and 2 small dogs (Chihuahuas)

I've suffered from anorexia nervosa in the past and have struggled with depression and anxiety on and off for quite some time.

I'm very interesyed in person-centred therapy

I'm trying to keep optimistic but I'm finding it hard, always thinking I've got something awfully wrong with me and that perhaps karma is out to get me in some way...:lac::weep:

I'm currently waiting for test results re: moles and bones/joints and I'm petrified that they'll find something wrong with me as I currently have flu-ish like symptoms (achey all over) Does anxiety and depression do that too?? :shrug:

I'll no doubt post more about my current anxieties on a different thread and will in the meantime read more on the forum to meet all of you lovely folks:yesyes:

venusbluejeans
28-07-16, 20:12
Hiya Username_isme and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: