PDA

View Full Version : So tired!

Mojo61
29-07-16, 09:38
I feel so exhausted every day, like I just don't have any energy or motivation to want to do anything. It is a physical, heavy feeling in my body combined with nausea and sometimes a headache in the background (not bad enough to need painkillers usually) I feel like I haven't slept for weeks and I'm just fed up with this whole thing to be honest.

Will this fog eventually lift so that I can get back to enjoying my life? It seems neverending to me - day after day, week after week, month after month....

Shazamataz
29-07-16, 09:43
Oh Mojo, I am so hoping for some good news for you!

I was feeling a bit better but the past two days have been dreadful. I think I overdid it and have set of my Chronic Fatigue again and that's made me feel very ill and so anxious again and not sleeping.

I wish we had a magic wand!

Hugs

Mojo61
29-07-16, 09:50
I'm sorry to hear you've been poorly Shaz. Better days must be on the horizon for us both surely?

I was at my doctor's surgery this morning to get the results of my ultrasound scan. My appointment was at 8am, but by 8.50am I still hadn't been called in, and then they decided to tell me that they were having problems accessing the scan - something to do with the software - but to wait whilst they tried to sort it out. Another 20 minutes went past and they still couldn't do it, so they said the dr will ring me later today with the results - grrrrr!!!

Bike Rider
31-07-16, 13:23
Cit makes you feel tired, a side effect I am afraid. What helps me is to keep occupied, but if I sit down to watch the tv in the late afternoon I just go to sleep and then wake up feeling awful.

Get out and about, walk and get fresh air, it does help.

Mojo61
31-07-16, 14:14
Does it wear off over time?

Bike Rider
03-09-16, 11:19
It hasn't for me I am afraid.