PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone! :D

JustMoll96
29-07-16, 22:05
Hello Everyone!
New to the whole no more panic thing! Just wanted to introduce myself :) my names moll and I've had on and off anxiety for 4 years, I'm 20 and I love re-assuring people when they're in a panicked state or generally worrying about something because I've been through every worry you can imagine! Also here for myself for any new worries that may arise in my life that I'm not familiar with :)

venusbluejeans
29-07-16, 22:10
Hiya JustMoll96 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

futurerealm
08-08-16, 07:05
It's great to see someone like yourself showing so much positivity. I know that attitude will help a lot of people around here out. Here's hoping some of it can rub off on to me. I could certainly use some from time to time. I hope people can you help you as much as you are willing to help others! Good luck!