PDA

View Full Version : SO scared I have a tumour

So
29-07-16, 22:14
So I had a really bad pain in my neck, sort of in the base of my skull for the past 5 days. It hurt so much when I tried to turn my head and I thought it was because I slept on it funny. However, I now have the same pain in the left side and I'm absoloutely terrified it's a tumour in my head. Alongside this I've had 2 migraines in the last 3 days where I lose my vision for about 30 minutes. I haven't had this for about 10 years. I'm literally losing it and convinced I'm going to die. I'm just so stressed out in general at everything in my life right now and I'm finding it SO hard to cope. If anyone can please let me know their thoughts I would be so grateful. I have no one to talk to and bottling it all up is so horrible :'(

Fishmanpa
29-07-16, 23:04
Sounds very unpleasant :( The positive is that you're here talking about it instead of the doctor or hospital.

Positive thoughts

saf138
31-07-16, 13:05
I had neck issues a while back which gave me a migraine in the left temple and back of the head for 2 weeks non stop I was just like you and scared I even went for a eye test after reading online (cringe) that an optician can detect things like brain tumors and potential stroke and so on after having the all clear I decided to make a visit to a private chiropractor which turned out that what I was suffering with was a trapped nerve and tight muscles cause by............ Yep anxiety - stress and poor posture after A couple of visits I saw a difference but not much so I decided to just work on my anxiety instead and since than my headaches and neck aches disappeared totally but have now started to creep back because of my anxiety has reappeared for another reason than before. I think you'll be fine get it looked at to prevent any long term problems and work on your anxiety all the best.