PDA

View Full Version : going to the doctor again

JITTERBUG1
20-03-07, 21:24
I feel like a nuisance, but I am convinced that there is another reason why I feel so woozy and terrible all the time.
symptoms:

tightness left top part of face
hot flashes
sudden dry mouth
light headed
spent a couple of days with left hand hot and prickly
sudden fatigue spells
arms go cold and start shaking

maybe she will take some blood at least this appt, instead of telling me its normal stress.

Tiff

JITTERBUG1
21-03-07, 00:25
Well, I made it to the Dr. My agoraphobia made it diffficult. The Dr. once again Told me it's JUST anxiety. She did draw some blood to check my thyroid And blood count, but said she doesn't expect to see anything. She suggested exercise dvds. How am I supposed to exercise, when I feel like I may fall over any minute?

Tiff

Florida Gator
21-03-07, 01:52
Hi Tiff,

It is so hard to exercise when you feel lightheaded dizzy etc. I just came back from walk and had to push through the dizziness. I always do feel a bit better though.

Maybe when your labs come back a-ok it will give you a lift. That has been the case for me in the past.

I also have a laundry list of symptoms like you have described. It's a real pain to deal with but it is just the anxiety. I have had every one on your list and always check out fine.

Hope you feel better and try to do anything to take your mind off of these symptoms.

Chris