PDA

View Full Version : back off hols

pollynewsome
30-07-16, 12:20
Hi guys. So last week I went away to Filey with family.. yes I was a bit nervous about the what if I feel rubbish ect. However I never felt any anxiety at all.. it was like I never even had it. Got up to come home this morning and anxiety through the roof. Absolutely bizarre.. I am now home done the asda shop and it's like being back at square one.. Grrrr. Not sure why I would be feeling so anxious cos got absolutely no reason. Anyway increase to 30mg tomoz and stick it out for 8 weeks. Hope everyone else doing well. Xx

samm11uk
30-07-16, 19:12
It's a setback. You are not back at square 1. You had a fantastic week last week and nothing can take that a way. View setbacks as part of the recovery and you will learn something from it. I too struggle with a bad day after a few good days but that is all it is. It's easy to think nothing has worked and you are no better but you are by no means back at the beginning. x

pollynewsome
30-07-16, 19:51
Aww ty.. just cant believe that i was anxiety free for a full week and then bang:( but yeah you are right just a blip. x Thanks