PDA

View Full Version : Chills and hot flushes, extremely worried!

little.miss.worry
30-07-16, 19:02
Hello all, i don't know if this is anxiety or what.

I have really bad cold chills to the point I keep getting goosebumps if I touch anything chilly like a drink, it sends chills through my body also. And then, I keep getting hot flushes.

I dont have any kind of infection, besides I have a cold, I.e sore throat, I don't have tonsillitis either. Just a really bad sore throat. I'm away for the weekend and because of this I'm not enjoying myself and want to go home. I don't know if it's anxiety or what :(

In so worried. I hwge been through a bad week or so of anxiety so I guess it'd make sense if it was my anxiety but can it really cause this?

Any help is appreciated, thank you

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:00 ----------

Anyone ? :(

---------- Post added at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

siwenlot
30-07-16, 20:25
hi
i have experienced anxiety attacks that started with hot flushes and chills,mine began with feeling hot and excessive sweating then chills and shaking arms and legs.it is very frightening i even phoned 111 i was so worried but this is how anxiety makes you feel if you know your not ill then it probably is anxiety.try to distract yourself ,i do cross words.Remember you need to eat small regular meals,drink plenty of fluids. try the relaxlation message on the website it does help the more you practise the lower your anxiety will be.
hope you feel better soon x

little.miss.worry
30-07-16, 22:02
hi
i have experienced anxiety attacks that started with hot flushes and chills,mine began with feeling hot and excessive sweating then chills and shaking arms and legs.it is very frightening i even phoned 111 i was so worried but this is how anxiety makes you feel if you know your not ill then it probably is anxiety.try to distract yourself ,i do cross words.Remember you need to eat small regular meals,drink plenty of fluids. try the relaxlation message on the website it does help the more you practise the lower your anxiety will be.
hope you feel better soon x

Thank you for the reply, it has made me feel a bit better! It's more than likely anxiety like you said. I get so worried, its very annoying but I'll definately follow your advice, thank you! :)

dale12345
11-08-16, 22:37
I have this all the time, asked my Dr, said it was anxiety.