PDA

View Full Version : how does it calm physical symptoms

busterrufus
31-07-16, 10:40
On weds. I took the last of my 2 mg Diaz which doc gave me 10 of 6 wks ago.. My physical symptoms improved so much for the rest of the day. Dr will not prescribe any more.
Can anyone tell me if there's a way of producing some of that effect by natural remedies and /or other methods? Kalma do not seem to have any effect.

If I could get my muscles to relax a bit I think I could find more distractions and stop focusing on symptoms do much. My legs are very painful with burning sensations and after going for 2 short walks yesterday they felt worse. I thought it might help by burning off a bot of adrenalin, but I,ve been advised on the forum not to do too much at the start.
My fluoxetine has just been increased, but I don't think it has any muscle relaxant effects?

karenp
01-08-16, 07:07
I find nothing else helps either only once I get onto Citalopram after many months. Tried real expensive natural stuff at £30 a tub off Amazon and nothing. I am tall so even benzo's don't always even help much. But they're just supposed to help you physically and mentally relax. I got real addicted to Lorazepam though after my AD (Escitalopram was not working at all) I told my doctor many times but he prescribed Lorazepam for three years.

Shazamataz
01-08-16, 07:41
I don't have any suggestions, sorry, but to answer your thread title valium essentially calms the entire nervous system and can be used as a muscle relaxant.

Sorry you are still having muscle issues. Maybe getting a massage would help?