PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I've a massive tumour in my lower right stomach

lelespears
31-07-16, 19:47
I keep getting the "feeling" of something in my lower right stomach. I've felt and don't think I can feel anything but I get the feeling there's a ball in there. Also have sciatica on that side that goes down my leg. I'm worried there's a massive tumour on my ovary or bowel and it's pushing on my nerves in my back. Also do get sharp random pains in the area

NancyW
31-07-16, 20:02
What did your dr say?

saf138
31-07-16, 20:05
Oh my I can't believe I've come across this thread I have the exact same thing going on I'm always getting this weird sensation that the right side of my lower abdomen is bulging out more than the other side I am also getting random stabbing pains in that area I too suffer with chronic lower back aches as I am at the moment and it doesn't help when im constantly prodding in that area worried I might feel a lump only to find nothing so I think I've made that area very sensitive even when driving I have to adjust the seatbelt because the belt presses on that area giving me a false impression there's something growing inside. Along with anxiety which makes everything hypersensitive its driving me nuts only a few days back I had the exact same feeling in the left side.
Try not to prod on it too much it will make it very sensitive giving you a false impression.

lelespears
31-07-16, 20:19
Haven't seen my dr about it since I had scans & a colonoscopy in 2011 but that was pain not this sensation.

Could it be ibs

NancyW
31-07-16, 21:17
My first thought us maybe a fibroid.
These are troublemakers... not deadly, but a nusense.

KeeKee
31-07-16, 21:26
Lelespears I was convinced the right, lower side of my stomach was a little swollen and also that I had a swollen gland in my groin. Dr felt around my stomach and actually said I felt a little constipated so perhaps it could be that?

lelespears
31-07-16, 22:01
I'm not sure but scared ��