PDA

View Full Version : Hello

wildchildajx18
20-03-07, 23:55
My name is Jesse im 13 years old and i dont know if i suffer from anxiety because i always think im suffering from so many other things.
Here are some things about me

I Moved about 2 years ago about when my anxiety/depression started.
My friends get annoyed because i worry so much
I Have all the symptoms of anxiety
Im shy
I spend my day on the computer mostly
Im 5'9 and wiegh 128IBS (underwieght)
I never used to worry about my health
Me&my dad are always fighting (WAR!)
I love my mom! And she keeps telling me its not anxiety and just my age Hormones etc which probally is
Im Looking forward to this site rather than yahoo.com were they make you worry even more when theres people here who have had expierence with anxiety and im looking forward to meeting the same sorts of people
And on to symptoms here are my syptoms
Slow/Fast heart beat
Headache
Head tightness pressure
Muscle twitches never knew anxiety can cause that
Twitching
Mild Insomania
Wierd feeling around heart hard to explain like its going to stop followed by racing heart etc
Deprezanlization however you spell that ( that ones currently the new symptoms)
ON GOING WORRY THAT CANNOT BE STOPPED!
Hyperventaling
Electric shock feelingAnd thats pretty much it followed by a cold im getting right now :weep: :weep: which doesnt help anxiety at all:lac:

manmoor
21-03-07, 00:13
Hi Jesse,

A big warm welcome to you. Everyone here is lovely and will support you and you will soon meet new friends. xx A big hello and welcome :D

wildchildajx18
21-03-07, 00:22
:hugs: Wow thats so wonderuful a lovely welcome!! better than yahoo.com ill tell ya
[=!!!!
Thanks for the welcome :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

nomorepanic
22-03-07, 17:09
Hi Jesse

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left for some great tips and advice.

You may want to read the First Steps page for some advice and also the coping page - see if anything there can help you.

You will meet some fab people on here anyway.

Children_of_God
22-03-07, 18:17
Hey,
welcome to the site = )
yeah I know what u mean about the cold thing, I have one and I feel worse too! = (
anyways, I used to get that heart feeling like it's gonna stop thing all the time, used to lay in bed feeling like it was gonna happen.
anyways you'll get alot of support here, and I hope we can help. stay strong = ) = )
Michelle xxx.

trac67
22-03-07, 19:13
Hey Jesse,

Welcome to the forum honey, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

Pink Princess
25-03-07, 18:47
hey hope you settle in and get some good friends here. take kare and hopefully speak to you soon xxxxxx