PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

Bluebella72
31-07-16, 22:27
Where to start?
The hugest scariest panic attack in public ive had in a long time has sent me on a downward spiral. The increadable chest pain scared the life out of me the humiliation and inability to explain myself to others around me. What feels like has taken me years to get back on my feet has knocked me back to square one.

Im back to shaking and sweating then sobbing. For no apparent reason at all. To top it off im now doing it in my sleep too and im exhausted and desperate for any kind of help to control this or calm it best i can especially when working.

venusbluejeans
31-07-16, 22:35
Hiya Bluebella72 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
05-08-16, 22:39
Good Afternoon Bluebella72. I remember those day quite well, my first good panic attack happened while taking a test at a law enforcement training center of all places. The last place where you want to show weakness. But that was 17 years ago, and the effects of that day, and the many after it, still effect me in subtle ways.

I am no mental health professional, just a long time sufferer like you. Not knowing your whole situation, I do suggest seeking professional help. Also checkout the helps and stories of others like you and I on this site. I've discovered more than anything when you learn you are not alone in your suffering. At takes a bit of the sting out of the anxiety and loneliness. Best to you Bluebella72 on your journey to getting better.