PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone?

Mojo61
01-08-16, 17:07
Just checking in on all my lovely friends on the Cit board to see how they are? xxx

Carnation
01-08-16, 17:24
More to the point, how are you? x

MardyBum
01-08-16, 17:31
Due to restart mine on sat!

Becky2785
01-08-16, 18:51
Hi mojo hope ur ok seen u have not been feeling to good remember keep ur chin up and try and stay positive not easy I no. I'm feeling slightly better getting there slowly I think lol. Taking each day as it comes some are better than others take care and hope u start to feel better soon xx

pollynewsome
01-08-16, 19:34
Having a bad evening but a ok ish day. Can't wait to say I'm brilliant thanks and I've got a feeling it won't be too long. How are you? ? X

Andy1718
01-08-16, 22:35
Ok. Had a blip over last couple of days with anxiety back and adrenaline in arms. I have a chronic back condition too which doesn't help and just not really sleeping. Downstairs by 4am most mornings. Not sure if the cit is really working yet. Week 9 on 20mg. Unfortunately I spend most of my day in pain with my back but you just got to get on with it.

flipp
02-08-16, 00:28
I had a down day on Sunday I have my Psychologist appointment today looking forward to itHe brings me back too not sweating the small stuff,today I am feeling well,apart from the kids screaming on the way to school and a slight headache I am OK.(some may beg too differ.)..lol.