PDA

View Full Version : Feeling panicky

Aimee1875
01-08-16, 21:12
So on Saturday I got really drunk and must have hit my head as my if I feel my skull it's kinda sore to touch. I know I'm so blooming stupid for doing it and I don't remember doing it at all as I was pretty bad. I looked up something about it and seen that this woman had slow bleeding and she died 6 days after falling and hitting her head and now I'm having a panic attack,I'm trembling, my hearts racing and I feel like I can't breathe. What if I have this!!! If I don't remember how I done it then it could have been really bad and now I'm so scared

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:36 ----------

I'm stressing so badly

dizzy daisy
01-08-16, 22:23
Hi Aimee
I used to think about this sort of thing all the time after reading such stories too. I'm not really concerned now though as I realise it is quite rare to die that way. Bleeds on the brain normally happen fairly soon after the injury and you'd have signs of concussion at least if it was anything serious like that. I'm sure the site feeling is just bruising hunny xxx

Aimee1875
02-08-16, 00:41
Thank you so much! I did read the woman became unconscious the day after it happened and the title was very misleading as I thought she had died suddenly a few days later. I was crying my eyes out earlier and having a horrible panic attack that I tried to keep to myself. I really wish I never done it! I know that normally after 48 hours you should be okay but I was convinced this is it. It was quite sore yesterday and today it's reasonably less sore but I'm absolutely terrified and scared to sleep now xx

---------- Post added 02-08-16 at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was 01-08-16 at 22:36 ----------

Do you think I'll be able to sleep okay? I've slept twice since then and woke up completely fine,I'm really tired and trying to watch something but keep shutting my eyes but I don't want to give in to sleep incase I don't wake up:(

Aimee1875
02-08-16, 14:01
Slept last night but didn't go till about 2,started to worry and kept feeling sensations all about my head. So upset that I've got slow bleeding in my brain and keep feeling panic attacks coming on every time I think about it:(

Aimee1875
03-08-16, 21:05
Sorry I'm being really annoying about this but I'm still petrified. I'm scared to be out my house in case I drop dead or something. It's basically been 4 days and I'm still scared I have bleeding in my brain:( I'm so sad and it's all I think about and it's giving me sore shoulders and a tension headache which I keep thinking is a headache from pressure in the skull. Would i be ill from it if I hit my head 4 days ago???