PDA

View Full Version : wake up full of anxiety feel like there is no point

trish1955
21-03-07, 08:30
for well over the pst week now feel anxiouse as soon as i wake up this morning thought i was headin for a full blown panic attack my chest was so tight my neck and shoulders are so stiff arms were shaky could,nt think straight sat there fighting with myself trying not to loose it but after feeling this way for even 5 to 10 mins i feel so wore out it will take me biggest part of the day to motavate now i will be draggin myself around i was doing my daily diary last night and as i wrote about how most days i have a pjay day as i cant see point in getting dressed not be going no were as pretty agraphobic odd times i will get in daughters car a nip to shop but as soon as i am at shop i am tense but for a few days been feelin same about my home and as i spend so much time in it i was ok about cookin cleanin ect but feel i am at a point were i just can not see the point my 19yr old and 16yr old sons along with my 12yr old daughter and husband all sit back and dont do any thing at all i dont make the mess just the one who clears there mess up over and over feel like i am fallin into some kinda deppression realy unhappy could this be why i am wakin up feelin so crap i have never felt great in mornin and do like night time better but this past week felt realy bad on waking does any one understand what i am sayin bye for now trish

jo61
21-03-07, 08:36
Hi really sorry to hear you're feeling low. I can relate to the waking up anxious feeling and have discovered that if I get out of bed fairly quickly, the circulation starts to flow, my breathing improves and I can get going. Lying in bed worrying about it is no good. I also had to sit my 11 year old down and tell her she needed to pull her weight. Her bedroom is like a rubbish tip at the moment but I'm refusing to do anything about it, I just close the door. Eventually I'm hoping she'll get fed up and sort it out as it's getting to the point where she can't find anything lol.

honeybee
21-03-07, 08:44
oh hun... sorry you're feeling so down.. when my attacks started i was going though a lifetime's worth of cr*p... there was a lot of stuff going on and i use to wake up to an instant full blown panic attack every morning... its so hard but it does get easier.. we all go through ups and downs, a couple of weeks ago i was feeling really depressed and i never get depressed but now im fine again... try and not think it'll always be this way, you will feel a bit better about things again soon... have you ried talking to your family to see if they can helpa bit more???

clickaway
21-03-07, 11:07
I totally understand how you feel Trish. This is part of my "life" every day.

Getting up certainly helps, however bad you feel. Even transferring yourself to the sofa all curled up is a start. And getting dressed helps, although I know its easier said than done. Don't worry, I've had days when I have got dressed at 5pm too.

Hang on in there hun.

trish1955
21-03-07, 12:01
oh hun... sorry you're feeling so down.. when my attacks started i was going though a lifetime's worth of cr*p... there was a lot of stuff going on and i use to wake up to an instant full blown panic attack every morning... its so hard but it does get easier.. we all go through ups and downs, a couple of weeks ago i was feeling really depressed and i never get depressed but now im fine again... try and not think it'll always be this way, you will feel a bit better about things again soon... have you ried talking to your family to see if they can helpa bit more???yes tried talkin to them but may as well talk to the wall they think she is havein a moan but no i will end up doin it whats made me feel worse all last week i was worried about havein to go in hospital for the day to have a biopsy and camera to see if the lineing in my womb had soughted its self out with medication and gyno says it was all clear and fine hope not to see u again unless u have any abnormal bleeding and well today that happend so now panicin somethin is wrong my sister says it might be because u have lowerd yr dose of hormon pillls hope thats all it is bye trish

Paddington
21-03-07, 12:25
Hia matey:hugs: i am sosorry you are feeling so low,i truly am.I was the same a few weeks back wasnt i mate,but am much better now:) I think you should come on here more Trish,it helps me no end,you used to didn't ya?You are still havin all the gyni probs and that will bring you down,I KNOW how terrified of going to hospital you were ,and how well you did to get there and have your treatment:yesyes: I am sure the present problem is to do with the lower hormone dose too Trish.As for that brood of yours:mad: You do so much for them Trish,GO ON STRIKE:ban: then they will sit up and take notice!Are you happier where you are livin now ?I know that was getting you down last year.I really hope you feelmuch better soon,here if you need a natter.Love Mary Rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trish1955
22-03-07, 08:57
Hia matey:hugs: i am sosorry you are feeling so low,i truly am.I was the same a few weeks back wasnt i mate,but am much better now:) I think you should come on here more Trish,it helps me no end,you used to didn't ya?You are still havin all the gyni probs and that will bring you down,I KNOW how terrified of going to hospital you were ,and how well you did to get there and have your treatment:yesyes: I am sure the present problem is to do with the lower hormone dose too Trish.As for that brood of yours:mad: You do so much for them Trish,GO ON STRIKE:ban: then they will sit up and take notice!Are you happier where you are livin now ?I know that was getting you down last year.I really hope you feelmuch better soon,here if you need a natter.Love Mary Rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhiya glad u are feelin better well was at hospital friday talked them into givin me local so i could stay awake was given the all clear said there was nothing and the thickning in my linen had almost all gone she said there was hardley any lining left now so fingers crossed evry thing stays that way were i live is lovely now i am next door to my daughter as well kids are doin ok nice to hear from you miss how chats i dont have a pc at mo only get on here in a mornin as its my son ross pc and he is always on it bye for now hope things stay ok for u bye for now trish xxxxxx

Piglet
22-03-07, 09:31
:hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Paddington
22-03-07, 09:39
Hello treasure:hugs: so glad you are happy where you are living ,and close to your daughter[mine has just left home:weep: ]It can make such a difference to the way we feel Trish,feeling safe at home and content,, if not happy:) Glad all went well at the hospital too:yesyes: Hey ,if you want to have a natter you got my number hun:flowers: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX