PDA

View Full Version : please can simeone tell me this was a panic attack

tricia56
02-08-16, 16:04
Hi this morning I went round to my local shop and when I came out and started walking all of a sudden I started to feel I couldn't breathe properly and then the bottom of my stomach felt really weird my ears went funny like the felt full i started to sweat my heart was beating really fast I felt really funny both my arms went weak i got home and went state upstairs laid on my bed to try and calm down but my heart rate wouldn't come down and my arms still felt weak ,I've got abit of headache now heart rate has come down abit but still don't feel right ,does this sound like a panic attack as really worried its something else.

Kuatir
02-08-16, 16:19
I'd suggest that it was a panic attack, it can take some time for all of the symptoms to subside.

Carnation
02-08-16, 16:46
Sounds like it to me Tricia. x

AnxietySuckss
03-08-16, 13:21
Yes. If this is your FIRST panic attack, you will experience other symptoms and anxiety for a while afterwards. Do not fret. Do not go on WebMD and search for the symptoms because as you probably already know, that won't do any good for you. I had my first panic attack back in January and it's now August and I still get symptoms that come and go from anxiety. I usually feel like I can't get a deep breath and my upper abdomen feels like someone is bear hugging me. It's just anxiety from the initial panic attack. You'll be completely fine and you'll have bad days, and good days.