PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

JimP
21-03-07, 11:30
Hello everyone, just found this site and looks brill:yesyes:

I'm 30, married and live in Birmingham, been struggling with panic attacks and anxiety for about 4 years and although I have been on tablets for these I now really suffer with health anxiety and think that I am always seriously ill!

Although I wouldn't wish feeling like this on anybody, it does help knowing that I am not alone and that other people battle against horrible thoughts and self diagnosis of terrible diseases! :blush:

Hope to speak to some of you soon

Jim

jo61
21-03-07, 11:32
You're surely not alone Jim. You'll get lots of support here.

JimP
21-03-07, 11:35
Thanks jo61, hope so!

Like the pic of the dog's!

Got 2 myself a black Lab and a flat coat retriever, they always make me feel better!!

manmoor
21-03-07, 11:59
Hi Jim,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
21-03-07, 12:09
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

Paula JAne
21-03-07, 12:34
Hi Jim,

Im suffering with panic and anxiety for the last two years now and I feel like im in a living hell. Initially it started off with panic attacks and I learned to control these with Xanax and therapy. But unfortuneatly I was left with horrible anxiety symptoms, some of which include ectopic heart beats, constant dizziness (which I still have) and now in the last few weeks a new problem has come up, that being pins and needles all over my body. Im afraid to go back to my doctor with this new problem as im afraid that it may be something serious. Ive had a MRI on my brain before beacuse of my constant dizziness but that came back clear Thank God. Im am sick with worry...

P.

Paddington
21-03-07, 13:21
welcome to the best site ever:D you will get so much support and understanding and laughter too:hugs: best thing you've done guys.Lovely to meet you:flowers: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JimP
21-03-07, 13:31
Paula Jane

I've been told that pins & needles is a common thing with anxiety, I regularly get it in my hands & feet, it does freak me out a bit but I know it's because of my anxiety!

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome!!

nomorepanic
22-03-07, 17:07
Hi Jim

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left for some great tips and advice.