PDA

View Full Version : Haematoma after two guys beat me up

NGD99
04-08-16, 14:17
Hello! Two guys beat me up and I received some hits in the temporal zone. I feel some pain when I press on it, only this. Could it be a haematoma? Please help me guys.

somethingfeelswrong
04-08-16, 18:50
It's normal to feel some pain when you hit your head, I always get this when I knock my head onto various things (i.e. tables, doors), there's just an area where it feels sore if you press. But maybe get it checked if it worries you!

andysa
05-08-16, 03:21
if you have a blow to the head you should always get it checked by a doctor just to be sure that there is nothing going on. how long ago were you beaten up?

MyNameIsTerry
05-08-16, 04:39
I'm sorry that this has happened to you. I hope you are ok.

I disagree with the comment about always seeing a doctor due to a blow to the head and certainly over here our NHS don't tell us to seek medical assistance unless their are specific signs of a problem (otherwise we would be taking our kids to A&E constantly).

What signs do you believe you have of such an injury? Have you enquired about the signs to determine whether you are even having any of them?

NGD99
05-08-16, 05:03
I feel only some pain when i press on that zone, but that pain is not too powerful. This is the only symptom. There are two days since they have beaten me up.