PDA

View Full Version : head spins and memory issues

emnemz
04-08-16, 20:08
so not sure if this in the right place, but not sure where else to write it.

ive suffered with anxiety around 4 years shortly after the birth of my daughter. i did have a very bad birth.

things are just getting worse and worse and feel ona downward spiral as i had started to learn to cope, but now it is back with a vengeance and noone seems to understand.

constantly my had is foggy, and dizzy, when i say constantly i mean constantly. just the levels of dizzyness vary from ok im only slightly dizzy today to omg. i am constantly convinced i have lung cancer, or heart disease, something along these lines. I am always checking my pulse.

now relatively new (last 6 months) is the memory loss, when i go to sleep and wake up the day befores activities feel like they happened months ago and i cant get a clear picture in my head. i do remember this (just) but cant see the picture.

on Monday, i had my worst panic attack to date. i actually was convinced i was dying couldnt look at the computer and i burst out crying at work.

now although i dont get many panic attakcs, i constantly have the dizzyness, brain fog and memory issues. i dont feel like i can concentrate on anything, and i am scared stiff of whats happening and dont know how to break free.

please tell me im not alone, as im really struggling

xxxx

Female healthanxiety
12-01-17, 23:34
This post resembles me somewhat!

I have found since the chronic dizziness has started:?im very forgetful. However I was told that because your brain is trying to compensate the dizziness the brain works extra hard, therefore we are not as sharp and would result in fatigue which world in turn feel even worse!

X